Brian only requires a non-refundable economy ticket for all domestic travel. He doesn’t expect you to fund his lifestyle by flying him FIrst Class.
The Other Guy's Expenses: Because he has to change itineraries frequently, booking requires a full-fare, refundable, First Class airline ticket. If he can combine the travel to or from another event, he will prorate the costs for you. In addition you provide accommodations at a five-star hotel, transfer, and meals.
Brian’s room can be booked in his real name, but he’s always open to hear any ideas for pseudonyms you may have. Although he isn’t high maintenance, he does like non-smoking rooms and red M&M’s.
The Other Guy on Security: For security purposes, his hotel reservations should not be in his name. He will provide you with a pseudonym to use. For events of more than 1,000 people, it is necessary to have security personnel posted in front of the stage.
There must be a green room with bathroom facilities located behind the stage without access to the general public. There needs to be a secure back stage entrance with car and personnel to get him in and out of the venue. Please do not publicly disclose his arrival and departure times, air carriers, etc.
You are welcomed to record a session at no cost as long as you promise to share it with as many people as possible.
The Other Guy on Recording: You may record his presentation on audio or video for internal use in your organization at no charge. However, if the recording is to be sold, there is an additional charge of 50% of the speaking fee for audio recording and 75% of the speaking fee for video recordings. Audience members may photograph or record him at their pleasure and he encourages them to do so.
Top 3 Speaking Topics
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, don’t worry.Brian specializes in sarcasm, the topics below, and can create completely custom topics.
On the streets of South Africa there are "Hawkers" who sell everything from super glue to jewelry. They must establish rapport, pitch a product the customer doesn't know they need, demonstrate it works, and deliver it in less than 30 seconds.
The challenge is, people don't like them. In fact, they despise them. They get rejected hundreds of times each day, but have the most amazing attitudes and make sales despite the "tough marketplace".
I lived on the streets of Johannesburg, South Africa for two days and video documented the secrets of how Hawkers close deals. I will share with the team techniques they'll take back and immediately apply.
They’ll laugh and cry during the program, but it will forever change how they sell and serve your customers. Learn why you don't have to negotiate and how you can influence others every time.
Learn Hawker secrets on attitude, discipline, and willing to hear "no" and still happy to move on to the next customer.
Effective sales professionals and leaders have the ability to influence others. Your thoughts and beliefs have profound influence on your actions. Imagine being able to leverage new ways to communicate with others and guide their decisions?
What you will learn:
- How your beliefs and core values drive you and your business.
- The three most impactful influences (negative, unintentional, positive) and how to leverage them.
- How to identify these influences on your daily thoughts and how to channel them into success!
- How to react and respond to problems in a way that creates positive outcomes.
- More effective ways to share your message to internal and external customers.
- How to become a brand ambassador for your business.
Why are you here? What do you want?
These two questions are answered with lies more than any other in business. Imagine if your team had a level of commitment as high as the skillset that got them hired?
What you will learn:
- How to fire someone and have them thank you.
- The 3 keys to getting the best out of your people.
- Why traditional interviews don’t work and how to ask Miss America questions.
- Proven principles from Fortune 500 leaders to hire, inspire, and have loyal employees.
- Ways to increase employee performance and reduce organizational churn.
- How being respected is more important than liked in your company.
- How to turn malicious obedience into voluntary compliance.